Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Humor - Free Delphi Employment

Your reviewer was very amused at some incidents recently.

This happened behind the scene on one of those forums...

1) Get one of those software pirates and...

2) Promise him a job, get him to work for 3 weeks, and get source-code from that person

3) On the 4th week (approx 1 month) just walk away and don't contact him again.

4) The software pirate, being pissed-off, bitches and moans about he never got paid.

5) Think about karma, that he uses all stolen goods and then complains about not being paid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you get this funny story ?

Anonymous said...

great blog, I also hate Delphi and love VB

Anonymous said...

Hi again I am big fan and I create it my new blog
http://delphihaters2.blogspot.com/

help me how I can manage this blog , I do not do web things.