Friday, November 6, 2009

Dark Humor: Delphi Loans

There's a new savings & loan company - EmbarLoanero

(Quoted from some forum)
I installed RAD Studio 2010 and activate by using (Doctor[1] Al's Patch).

but when I click on RAD Studio or Delphi 2010 or C++ Builder 2010 Icons to open Web Page Showed and Nothing Runs !!

The product goes to this page:
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/how-to-buy-map


Q: How do you buy Delphi?
A: You start by taking the "Professional" loan. This will cost you US$75 per month or approx US$900 a year.

You can also take the "Enterprise" loan. This will cost you US$210 per month or US$2,520 a year.

You can also roll-over ("upgrade") your existing loan plan to the next year at US$35 per month or US$420 a year.

Q: How will these Delphi loans help me?
A: It depends on what you do:

- You can be kind soul and help as many people out, but remember, when the times comes to pay, you must pay or else your Delphi stops working!

- You can work very hard, working day and night. and then deduct the money from your payroll (or your employee's payroll).

Q: Can I get good job after getting a Delphi loan?
A: Google for "Delphi Jobs" there are plenty of jobs! (Yeah, right).

Q: What happens if I break the Delphi license?
A: Each IP address can be traced back to the company who leased the IP address (your company name or your employer's name is on that IP block), and eventually someone will call the lawyers and sue the employer or company for money.

It's really nice because I heard someone paid US$20,000 for 1 box of Delphi. Bill me later!

Q: What happens if I refuse to pay for Delphi?
A: The Feds comes and arrest you. Have you not heard? Not paying for what you buy is against the law?

Hey bro! How are you? Long time no see? Where have you been?
Oh! errr. I've been in jail for four years.
Are you okay? you look really tired!
Ohh, I'm feeling sickly and I've got HIV+
Err.. see you later...

Q: How can I stop this loan?
A: You can stop the loan anytime by not using Delphi anymore.

Think about it... ** Free your Mind **

[1] Doctor or General Practitioner (GP)

No comments: